Back to Search Results
Project Engineer - Auxiliary
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Subangdaku, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379683
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized design, estimation and implementation of Structured Cabling Systems (Fiber & Copper), CCTV, PABX, Access Control System and Paging System.
- Added experience with other auxiliary system such as FDAS and BMS would be a plus factor.
- Background in Construction and telco & roll-out is an advantage.
- Assist Sales in representing the Company to a client by means of presentation related to structured cabling design, project schedule, bill of materials and warranties.
- Conduct Project site survey, design, implementation & coordination meeting.
- Create initial proposal based on the created BOM that will serve as a reference for Sales final proposal.
- Assist purchasing coordination, selection (canvassing and quality assurance) of the right supplier for the needed materials in every project.
- Responsible in all technical drawings, methodology of works, work schedule, project report status & other required documents by client and other contractor related to structured cabling projects.
- Responsible in providing needed information to project manager based on BOM, design and client expectation. Transferring of knowledge on design and other project information that serve as reference of project manager/ supervisor in implementing the project.
- Conduct lectures and training with subordinates to enhance workmanship quality.
- Attend client’s meeting
- In-charge in the deployment of manpower in project site.
- Monitor ongoing projects.
- Document Ongoing and Finished Projects (As- built plan, test result and Completion)
- Perform other tasks that maybe assigned from time to time.