Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
#901-D Caimito Street, Basak San Nicolas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 3
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379680
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- With Professional License
- Must have 3-5 yrs. experience as Quantity Surveyor
- Multi tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Can start ASAP
- Quantity Surveyor reports to contracts manager and is involved in maximizing project margin, adding value to the construction process by proactive involvement in procurement, cost management and reporting.
- Carries out monthly financial reviews on projects and forecast final outturn values for cost, sales and margin. Maximize value of monthly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations.
- Timely submission and negotiation of final accounts to the client / main contractor and subcontractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Provide advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters including reviewing and drafting of correspondence.
- Able to work well within a team based environment.
- Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure commercial controls are in place, understood and followed at all times.