Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
Humabon Ave. NRA, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379668
- Government Mandated Benefits Administration. Reporting of contribution and loan payments for SSS, HDMF and PHIC according to the set deadline of the respective agency.
- Process different government benefits including, salary loans, maternity benefits, sickness benefits, disability and hospitalization benefits as per procedures and timelines given by the respective agency.
- Provide solutions for all pending government reporting and benefits processing. (e.g unpostables, offsetting, underpayments)
- Represent the company as its authorized personnel in transacting, signing and approvals of all government mandated processes excluding BIR.
- Ensures that company benefits are properly administered and signed by the proper signatories.
- Assist in the conceptualization and creation of new company benefits.
- Provides monthly compensation and benefits report to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
- Ensures the proper implementation of recruitment and staffing according the set policy and standards by the department.
- Determine, process and handle job vacancies for every department based on the manpower plan and requisition of department heads and BUMs.
- Process job posting, requirements gathering and payment follow ups for all job posting avenues.
- Shortlist, categorizes, endorse and schedule all applicants for testing, interview and initial screening.
- Conducts applicant testing.
- Contract preparation and administration (rank and file/non skilled employees only)
- Prepares and collects pre-employment documents of newly hired employees for 201 filing and payroll endorsement.
- Conducts orientation and site tour for newly hired employees
- Conducts Newly hired integration program for new employees
- Provides monthly recruitment reports to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
- Assists in the implementation, development and improvement of policies, and procedures within the company.
- Monitor and collate all incident reports for the MANCOM in preparation for disciplinary action processing.
- Interoffice memorandum creation and distribution to supervisors, managers and heads regarding different company activities and minor offenses.
- Participate and assist on all company employee engagement related activities.
- Administration of clearances and exit interviews for end of contract employees.
- Conduct Management, employee and HR surveys
- Provides monthly employee relations reports to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
- Assist in the implementation of training needs analysis
- Assist in the creation and conceptualization of training modules for the company
- Assist in training effectiveness administration
- Conduct minor trainings for employees.
- Assist in major trainings such as venue preparation and distribution and reproduction of manuals and training materials
- Assist in the conceptualization of succession planning.
- Monitor, prepare, process and endorse appointment papers, merit increases and employee movements.
- Provides monthly Training and OD reports to MANCOM for performance monitoring purposes.
- Conceptualize and updates bulletin board postings
- Answers telephone inquiries from internal customers
- Maintains 201 files, ensure its completion and up to date accurate information
- Facilitates ATM application of all newly hired employees as part of the pre-employment requirements.
- Assist in the fast and accurate processing of payroll
- Payslip printing, segregation and distribution
- Prepares, maintains and ensures that all HR forms are supplied and ready for use by internal customers.
- A graduate of any four-year course preferable in Psychology or Human Resource Management
- Has 5+ years experience in human resource management in a generalist capacity
- Has strong leadership and management skills
- Is keen to details
- Is able to discuss and facilitate various processes such as training, meeting, among others
How to Apply