Dynacast Shipbuilding & Repairs Inc. is a newly-built ship building facilities in Danao City, Cebu, Philippines, aiming to provide quality, professional service with modern, technologically advance marinefacilities.
Dynamic Castings with over 50 years of marine heritage in marine propulsion business, has expanded its service to shipbuilding and repair giving birth to Dyncast Shipyard Inc. A 80,000 m2 modern shipbuilding facility located in Dynacast Marine Compound at Danao City with a 10,000m2 state of the art boat shed, a 10KDWT and four 1KDWT slipways, Hull workshop, machining, mechanical and electrical workshops.
Currently we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience as a mechanic
- with Drivers License
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Ability to operate any other related power equipment.
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects
- Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles
- Overhaul and test machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency
- Dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Repair, rewire, and troubleshoot electrical systems
- Read and understand operating manuals, troubleshooting guides and wiring schematics
- Examine parts for damage or excessive wear
- Weld or solder broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace sub assemblies, such as transmissions and engines
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper
performance and compliance with manufacturers' specifications
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine required repairs, using diagnostic equipment such as computerized test equipment and calibration devices
- Assemble gear systems, and align frames and gears.
- Research, order, and maintain van parts inventory for services and repairs.
- Adjust and maintain machinery, using control and regulating devices.
- Schedule maintenance for industrial machines and equipment, and keep equipment service records.