Back to Search Results
Wayne White Dining Group Inc.
V. Rama Ave. Extension (near Jollibee Banawa), Guadalupe, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 379628
- Competitive Salary and Benefits package
- Work life balance (Standard 5 working days per week)
- Responsible for the day-to-day financial and accounting operations of 2 small sister companies.
- Maintain and ensures completeness and accuracy of accounting system and record keeping on a regular basis
- Prepares accurate and timely accounting and financial reports for Management including month-end closing process
- Responsible in ensuring compliance to Financial Reporting Standards, GAAP and BIR rulings
- In charge of disbursements, checking completeness of documents and cheque preparations.
- Review and monitor daily sales and expenses reports
- Preparation and submission of all reportorial requirements required by government agencies (SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth, BIR and SEC)
- Coordination with internal and external auditors
- Handles bookkeeping and internal control over online transactions (Food Panda, Grab, etc.) and various payment channels (Credit card, Debit card, Paypal, PayMaya, etc.)
- Other areas including but not limited to document verification, data entry operation, and administrative assistance.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy
- With at least 5 years’ experience in the same capacity
- Experience with Financial Reporting
- Familiar with Philippine tax laws and regulations, Municipal permits, BIR and SEC reportorial requirements
- Proficient in spreadsheets
- Knowledgeable in Quickbooks accounting system is preferred
- Experience in our industry is preferred
- Highly analytical, keen to details