Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
3rd Floor, Skyrise 1, IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 379614
- Filling manpower requisitions of different functions requiring skilled manpower for both, volume (entry level) and support (non-entry levels) roles under set timelines and guidance from the HRTA manager.
- Provide value-add contributions (other than core responsibilities) to the team achievements
- Act, Aspire, Achieve, Excel for self along with team progression and development
- Attract & evaluate external candidates by proactive sourcing via various internal and external channels.
- Process candidates through different phases of recruitment journey on Taleo as compliance
- Match & endorse qualified candidates, suitable to the job description provided by the business.
- Conduct initial interview & detailed behavioral HR interviews (through different interviewing channels) to determine best fit for required roles.
- Candidate Management by assisting candidates throughout the interview processes (onsite or online), manage online assessments with results, keeping the candidates warm throughout the recruitment journey
- Proactive communication, co-ordination & collaboration with various hiring departments for candidate interviews (e.g. Training, Ops, HR Support, Admin, Technology, Quality etc.)
- Offer Management (Study, Negotiate, Create and Release offer) for every candidate in consultation with line manager.
- Build Connect with candidates to ensure lesser offer to joiner drop-outs by constant confirmation communication.
- Conduct Onboarding tasks for candidates which includes collection of 201 requirements collection and filing, orientation talks, prepare, print and release of employee contracts, endorsements & follow ups of background verification with the BGV vendor.
- Achieve the set KRAs month on month for the role as per assigned tasks
- Maintenance/update of manual as well as automated HRTA MIS reports and trackers which includes vendor endorsements, referral payouts, 201 requirements, Background verification and new hires data by ensuring accuracy of information
- Assist the team in testing, observing and implementing new HRTA/ATS tools, as and when deployed by business to improve, modify or change the recruitment process to meet internal customer requirements
- Work with the external recruitment agencies to follow-up endorsements and provide endorsement feedback
- Conduct and assist any temporary offsite, out-station job fairs, campus recruitments, etc. as per requirement
- Helps in additional tasks of the functions like conducting market intel, best practice sharing
- Assist during Internal/External Audit processes with data readiness
- Use of standard job portals like Mynimo, Jobstreet, Indeed, etc. and familiar of techniques to source from FB, LinkedIn & other social media platforms of recruitment use
- Knowledge of basic recruitment process and effective interviewing techniques
- Use of ATS tool (Taleo) and other supporting tools for assessments (Not Mandatory but good to have knowledge)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Communication: Good at written & verbal professional English communication. Maintain a positive decorum during professional interactions and engagements
- Multitasking: Able to juggle between planned and ad-hoc tasks without impacting the outcome as it is an inevitable part of the role.
- Flexibility: Day/Mid Shifts, shift rotation, weekend working, situational extended work hours during peak ramping season
- Stress Management: Open to work in a dynamically changing environment. Able to produce desired results while working under pressure
- Adaptability: Embrace the company culture and perform actions by its values, policies and set procedures
- Team Player: Maintain a mutual respectful environment within the team and participative in team bonding activities.
- Change Management: Able to positively accept change keeping with a solution-oriented approach. Open to feedback and coaching.
- Work Ethics: Can work by self with minimum supervision intervention required, provide proactive updates and decisive in nature.
- Graduate of any 4 or 5-year Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 to 2 years of proven recruitment experience in BPO volume hiring
- Candidate should be based in Cebu
- Work onsite / Work in Office