Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
M.L. Quezon National Highway, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 2
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 379613
- Responsible for performing independent audit or work under the direction of Audit Supervisor or Audit Senior Manager. Responsibilities include planning of audit, fieldwork for internal control evaluation, audit tests, report preparation and performing office and administrative duties.
- Assist the Audit Supervisor in developing the individual audit plans and work programs;
- Reviews the quality and effectiveness of controls and processes.
- Performs special investigations on fraud and other operational issues as they arise.
- Evaluates the plant facilities safeguards against hazard and risks.
- Conducts field work and implements audit procedures.
- Conducts regular warehouse and plant spot observations.
- Prepares engagement reports with their corresponding working papers and their attachments.
- Settles significant accounting or auditing issues with the auditee.
- Submits annual performance report and significant audit findings.
- Oversees scrap withdrawal transactions.
- Provides support to Outbound Logistics operations, as needed.
- Prepares and submit reports as required by the Audit Manager or Audit Supervisor; and
- Performs other jobs assigned or required by the Audit Manager or Top Management.
- A graduate of BS Accounting, Management Accounting or Industrial Engineering
- With 1 year experience in Auditing
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing company will be an advantage
- Computer skills in Microsoft applications are essential, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Must be familiar with manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Must have a good problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Must be able to travel any time as requested by Audit Manager and Management.