Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 379612
- Responsible for performing independent audit or work under the direction of Audit Supervisor or Audit Senior Manager.
- Responsibilities include planning of audit, fieldwork for internal control evaluation, audit tests, report preparation and performing office and administrative duties.
- Assist the Audit Manager in developing the overall audit plans and work programs;
- Reviews the quality and effectiveness of controls and processes.
- Performs special investigations on fraud and other operational issues as they arise.
- Evaluates the plant facilities safeguard against hazard and risk.
- Conducts field work and implements audit procedures.
- Conducts regular warehouse and plant spot observations.
- Supervise the detailed field work performance by the Staff Auditor.
- Reviews and discusses the progress of the audit and any significant issues relating to it, with the Staff Auditor at reasonable intervals and keeps the Audit Manager informed as to these matters'
- Reviews the audit report of the Staff Auditor, the corresponding working papers and the attachments covered by the report.
- Makes necessary revisions in the draft audit report based on the review.
- Prepares engagement reports with their corresponding working papers and their attachments.
- Settles significant accounting or auditing issues with the auditee.
- Submits annual performance report and significant audit findings.
- Provides support to Outbound Logistics operations, as needed.
- Assist the Audit Manager in staff training.
- Conducts quarterly performance evaluation for staff counseling and guidance.
- Ensures that the available audit hours are wisely spent on the significant phases of the audit.
- Recommends promotion of personnel with outstanding performance.
- Initiates disciplinary actions to erring audit staff.
- Prepares and submit reports as required by the Audit Manager or Audit Supervisor and
- Performs other jobs assigned or required by the Audit Manager or Top Management.
- A graduate of Accounting/Finance/Industrial Engineering or IT.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in auditing.
- Experience in a similar role in a manufacturing company will be an advantage.
- Must have a good leadership traits and competence in handling staff and personnel.
- Must have good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Must be computer literate. Knowledge in SAP is an advantage.
- Computer skills in Microsoft applications are essential, excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Good problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Must be able to travel any time as requested by Audit Manager & Management.
- Willing to be assigned at GMC branches; General Santos City and Cagayan De Oro City.
- Must be honest, trustworthy and with unquestionable integrity.