Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
M.L. Quezon National Highway, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 379609
- Responsible for proper planning and execution, leading and organizing of the electrical maintenance of all production equipment and accessories in the plant to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of defect free products at the least cost possible without compromising the safety of its workers.
- Champions and promotes SAFETY FIRST at all times. Calls attention of colleagues of any any violation/deviation of safety practices.
- Sees to it that all welding activities, elevated works, confined space activities among others are covered with a duly accomplished hazardous work permit.
- Plans organizes and executes effective preventive electrical maintenance program.
- Coordinates closely with plant engineers to solicit their concerns related to electrical maintenance and resolves the same effective and systematically and with utmost urgency.
- Spearheads meeting and brainstorming sessions to address problems to the root cause as the need arise.
- Manages manpower compliment assignments, coverage and activities. Creates weekly electrical maintenance schedule to ensure production are always well supported and all issues of the plant are addressed during plant shutdown.
- Generates Job Order for activities that need support for other groups due to complexity of work, urgency, specialization, etc. Sees to it that activities and cost properly monitored.
- Manages spare parts inventory system ensuring that no overstocking nor run out of stocks.
- Creates and submit to operations head weekly maintenance report with information.
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years solid experience in LV motors connections and controls in processing machineries & equipment in an industrial manufacturing company.
- Preferably a Licensed Mechanical Engineer with a background in Industrial Plant Maintenance.
- Have understanding in electromechanical automation, control panels, SCADA and PLC is an advantageous.
- Willing to worked in shifting, and overtime periods if necessary and can manage a varied workload.