Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
M.L. Quezon National Highway, Pajo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 379601
- Responsible for attending to equipment maintenance and repair of the group.
- Relieves the position of the Engine and/or Boiler Operators, whenever the need arises.
- Respond to calls from any of the plants within the power and steam generation group, requiring mechanical troubleshooting.
- Performs mechanical repairs or troubleshooting on plant equipment.
- Informs and coordinates with the supervisor, regarding the status of assigned work or any problem encountered.
- Relieves the position of the Engine and Boiler Operators, whenever necessary.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of work area or equipment being assigned to.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the superiors from time to time.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in Industrial Mechanic Maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Must be a vocational graduate in a related course or has passed the proficiency exam.
- Must be knowledgeable in Mechanical troubleshooting of various plant equipment.
- Must be familiar with the various types of plant equipment.