Within six years PhotoUp has grown from four people with an idea to a thriving company of 250+ employees that continues to grow rapidly. We own and develop FolioWebsites, a website builder app for photographers. We also offer custom photo editing solutions for photographers along with a suite of business management software tailored to meet the specific needs of photographers.
We foster a tech, design-centric culture that values community, quality and personal growth. Come join our kick-ass team as we revolutionize how photographers around the world work and grow their businesses.
PhotoUp is looking to hire a seasoned senior frontend developer who is looking for a long-term, challenging, and engaging project. You will work closely with our Director of Design, Lead Developer, and CEO to reimagine and rebuild the heart of our platform: our production web application.
The ideal candidate is a bright developer who is driven to always keep improving his/her programming skills, codes for fun in his/her spare time, and may have flunked English but aced programming.
The applicant should be highly self-motivated, a team player, and has the ability to think about different or possible use cases . You should also love/respect well written, high-quality & reusable code. An applicant that seeks to learn more about emerging technologies.
Experience: Must have at least 5 years of directly related web development work experience. We prefer candidates who have held their previous job at least two years or more.
- Knowledge in CSS Preprocessors
- Extensive experience with AngularJS
- Ability to chop complex Adobe Xd to web pixel perfect
- Experience in responsive web development
- Strong sense of duty and work ethics
- Keen to details
- Own pc/laptop and stable internet
Nice to Haves
- Experience in NodeJs or other frontend development framework
- Experience in writing unit tests using tools such as Karma, Jasmine, and etc
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Pay starts at P30-50K+ per month on entry (more for highly experienced dev)
- 5 days paid time off immediately and additional prorated after regularization
- 15 days paid time off at year three, 20 days paid time off at year four
- Standard Pag-ibig, PhilHealth and SSS benefits
- Holiday pay / 13th-month pay
- Health care plans available at year one (50/50 co-pay)