Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
10th Flr. IT Tower 2, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379593
- Update employee information in WFM Scheduling Software when associates join or depart the company.
- Process email requests submitted by our internal business partners, including requests for schedule updates, PTO updates, intraday schedule changes and others.
- Update Overtime, Off-Phone events, adherence exceptions, shift swaps and other requests in WFO Scheduling Software
- Update hierarchy change requests.
- Process associate time off and schedule requests.
- Monitor Contact Volume/Signboards, WFO Intraday Metrics, and related Service Levels.
- Communicate any concerns to Sr. Specialists, Team Leads and LOB leaders.
- Pause/resume Intraday Automation rules when necessary.
- Adjust Associate workgroups and skills in Call Software when necessary to properly prioritize calls.
- Handle and log absence notifications from Associates.
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal business partners through all channels.
- Balance payroll savings and Service Level achievements through managing workforce shifts.
- Offer Voluntary Time Off or Overtime based on staffing levels and call demand.
- Report weekly on associate performance and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Contact Center or Workforce Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Flexible hours and work schedule
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Self-driven to meet and exceed expectations.
- Experience with Verint or related WFO software
- Experience with DOMO or related data visualization software
- Competitive compensation package (basic + allowances)
- Aldesa Rewards
- Annual Attendance Bonus (upon regularization)
- HMO Coverage (upon regularization)