Who is ResultsCX?
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own SupportPredict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
What does a Technical Support Representative do?
Join ResultsCX and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our technical support representatives love providing user-friendly assistance for individuals having technical problems with electronic devices. The technical support team is composed of individuals that are familiar with the ins and outs of a device. With this knowledge, they are able to troubleshoot most problems that a customer experiences. Information on how to reach technical support is usually provided with the packaged materials included with a device.
How can you make a difference?
- Supply live responses to customers’ needs
- Documents customer calls in the database system
- Assists customers with functionality and basic troubleshooting
- Assists in resolving serious complaints and escalated calls
- Maintains up to date level of product knowledge
- Multi Tasks: Listen, input data, provide solutions, navigates through various screens while applying customer satisfaction techniques
To join our team, you need to be:
- Of legal working age
- At least 6 months of Call Center Experience
- Good to above average English communication skills
- Willing to work from home
- With a Postpaid Lan Connection (at least 10mbps Internet Speed)
- Willing to work on holidays and shifting schedules
- Willing to undergo in a module-based Learning
Why join The Results team?
- Premium and Competitive Basic Salary (Non -Taxable Allowance and Performance Based Bonus)
- Complexity Pay (Technical Account)
- Monthly Internet Subsidy
- 20% Night Differential
- Medical Benefits (Free Health Insurance)
- Work At Home (WAH) Set-up Equipment
- Free Gadgets and appliances through point system
- Faster Career Growth (we value internal hiring and promotion)
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training Classes are forming now! Spaces are limited - apply now and SECURE your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion