Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Xternity Services, Inc.
Cebu IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379583
- Search Engine Optimization & Segmentation
- Knowledge on web analytics in improving SEO for websites
- Knowledge on running paid ads on Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc
- Optimizing keywords and maximizing paid ads results
- Work with cross the marketing team to implement action plans and identify additional opportunities to improve SEO for sites (including writing web copy, implementation of digital tools, etc)
- Researching and proposing new ideas for improving search rankings
- Regularly provide updates and reports relating to SEO, paid ads, social media analytics
- Administrative and other project support as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with WordPress or other content management systems
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- A proven track record of improving rankings through on and off page optimization and link building to increase organic search rankings.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console)
- Setup, manage and optimize our PPC campaigns on our paid channels including but not limited to Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Knowledge in social media and e-commerce marketing and operations including Facebook CPAS, Google Shopping Ads, SEO and other digital marketing programs.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Excellent communications skills in English
- Passionate, results-driven and organized approach, with an attention to detail
- The ability to work independently in ambiguous and changing environments, along with great listening and partnering skills