Back to Search Results
Manager Reservation Department (Travel Industry)
Managerial / Supervisory
Holiday Factory Tour Package Inc.
With business certificates
Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379578
- Manages and improves day to day operations to ensure high standard of service is delivered to customers through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures
- Ensures Performance targets, SLA’s and KPI’s are continually reviewed and expectations are met with optimum levels of quality & service delivery
- Applies a wide range of tools to plan, analyze, and oversee the program’s performance to make sure there are improvements
- Determines operational strategies by conducting exercises like performance reviews, capacity planning, and needs assessment
- Identifies and promotes best practices, processes and systems and drives continuous improvement environment
- Supervises, leads, coaches and inspires a team of team leaders and promotes continuous development geared towards meeting/exceeding performance and client expectations and for succession planning
- Conducts FGDs with agents and Skip level sessions to encourage feedback and insight to enhance customer experience and to help improve day to day management
- Communicates company goals so every employee understands his or her role
- Writes and administers performance reviews for performance improvement and for employee development
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems following the company policy
- Supports Talent Acquisition in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations
- Oversees and ensures conflict resolution between and/or among employees
- Creates and maintains a high-quality of work environment and performance culture so employees are motivated to perform at their highest level
- Ensures that all employees of the program uphold the Core Values of the Company and adheres to the Company’s Policy and Code of Discipline
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Participates and supports company and program initiatives and engagement activities
- Collaborates with other Team Members and Shared Services Teams to achieve goals and objectives of the program and to better support the employees
- Builds and maintains a solid relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains open and honest channels of communication at all levels across the business to facilitate best in class sharing and root cause analysis
- Reviews processes and information and provide feedback, make suggestion/recommendations as to improvements across the program
- Takes on admin tasks as necessary and as required (e.g. reports, roster, process documentation)
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation.
- You are responsible, with your department, to provide all services for the booked travel package.
- You interact with our airline-, hotels-, transport- and other suppliers to ensure the booking and servicing process.
- You interact with our partners in strategic function, daily business demand or to resolve escalations provided by your team or other departments.
- You analyze and monitor financial reports which are related to your responsivities, which includes your preparation for short- and long-term budgets. You are responsible to oversee and understand the trends and impacts within that and initiate the right action.
- You are responsible to operate within the budget and work highly solution-orientated by problems.
- You monitor the markets for your field and know about trends and/or airlines promotions etc.
- You create successful cooperation- and communication environment with our partners.
- Your skills in system knowledge of airline systems and others are excellent to be able to book flight, hotel, transfers, visa, bus, train etc. as per the package inclusions
- You provide the training or briefing to your team if required.
- High monitoring skills for daily tasks to match the timelines (work done by the team, escalations, open issues if any)