Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
118 LTH Building, Suico St., Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: May 07, 2021
Job ID: 379577
- Has an equivalent business experienced for at least 3 years
- Knowledgeable in:
- Generally accepted accounting principle
- Other Gov’t reportorial requirements.
- Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Conducts periodic reconciliation of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Develops, implements, modify, and documents recordkeeping and accounting systems making use of the current computer technology.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Computes taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment.
- Inventory real property and all other fixed assets equipment; maintain recording information such as the property’s description, value and location and proper tagging.
- Developing standards
- Analyzing information
- Dealing with complexity
- Data Entry Skills
- Accounting Standards (PAS, PFRS)
- Attention to Details
How to Apply