Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
Flexi Finance Asia Incorporated
With business certificates
Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379574
- Provide basic first aid to the employees of Flexi Finance Asia Inc
- Evaluate employee's health and provide diagnosis on the employees medical condition
- Maintain health records of the employees
- Appraise safety and health hazards in the work environment
- Inspects the work area and equipment used by personnel for safety compliance
- Generates detailed reports on safety condition
- Educates employees on safety measures against occupational hazards
- Create health programs that promotes healthy living and working conditions
- Develops health and safety policies
- Ensures that Flexi Finance Asia Inc is up to date with public health and employment safety legislations
- Handles HMO, APE and vaccination programs of the company,
- DOLE compliance related to OSH
- Handles SSS benefits and loans
- Handles PhilHealth benefits and loans
- Handles Pag-ibig benefits and loans
- And perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- Preferably with Occupational Health Nurses Association of the Philippines (OHNAP). Inc. certification.
- Post Graduate Course on Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) for Nurses
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- Can work independently
- Willing to do admin work and process documents
- Must be a registered nurse.