Back to Search Results
Paid Media Analyst
With Business Certificates
Established in 2009
8/F Ayala Center Cebu Tower (across Ayala PUV Terminal) Bohol Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title: 1
Posted On: June 21, 2021
Job ID: 379568
RipeConcepts, Inc. provides solutions to Creative, Design, Animation, Web Development, Employee Leasing and Outsourcing needs.The hybrid nature of our business yields a diverse team consisting of members who come from the best industries and multinational companies. We offer friendly competition that pushes our employees to constantly rethink their work to produce creative, attention-grabbing and quality output. We pride ourselves in delivering the best solutions.
Having grown considerably over the past ten years, and we are looking for more talent to be part of the team.
Come and join us to experience a rewarding career and an awesome work environment!
PAID MEDIA ANALYST
The Paid Media (PPC) Analyst executes channel-specific audits and appraisals. The individual's day-to-day will include analyzing prospects' current marketing strategies to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to unlock growth for the brand.
What we need this time is someone who will analyze data from existing Google Ads campaigns and make recommendations/forecasts, not someone who will strategize and run these campaigns.
- Run technical audits on Google Ads accounts across the following checklists:
- Conversion Tracking, Campaign Structure, Landing Page Structure, Keyword Structure, Ad Copy Structure, Use of Audiences
- Run quantitative analyses on Google Ads accounts across the following factors:
- Quality Score Analyses, Audience Analyses, Landing Page Performance Analyses, Search Performance Analyses, YouTube Performance Analyses, Display Performance Analyses, and Discovery Performance Analyses
- Work within Google Slides decks to translate findings from technical audits and quantitative analyses into slide format
- Work within Google Ads to create sample ad mockups to add into Google Slides decks
- Perform Keyword Research and Paid Search forecasts to frame opportunity size in various industry verticals
- Attend trainings around paid media platforms to keep your knowledge and skill set sharp
- Occasionally run technical audits and quantitative analyses across secondary paid media platforms such as Microsoft Ads, etc.
- Bachelor's degree holder OR with equivalent experience relevant to the role
- Experience with PPC Analysis, making sense of data from campaigns in order to determine its success, make recommendations or identify areas of improvement
- Solid background and in-depth knowledge with PPC particularly Google Ads, how these campaigns are executed, and the metrics that can assess performance
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google MyBusiness
- Proficient with Google Slides or presentations
- Excellent English communication skills
How to Apply
Send your resume via Mynimo or to email@example.com
Our office is located at:
8th Floor of Ayala Center Cebu Tower
Cebu Business Park
Cebu City (across Ayala PUJ Terminal)