Back to Search Results
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
Santa Cruz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379560
- Conducts periodic physical verification of pawned and jewelry items for sale as to physical existence and reconciles with the control records.
- Conducts periodic verification of pawned items as to reasonableness of appraisal valuation and reconciles with the control records.
- Verifies the accuracy of interest computation on current and past due loans and other miscellaneous charges.
- Checks the reliability of pawner or representative who redeems their pledge items.
- Conducts verification of unissued pawn tickets and other accountable forms related to pawning activity as to physical existence and usage and reconciles with the control records.
- Checks the pledge items subject for auction as to physical existence and the storage/warehousing rules and regulations of auctionable pledge.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliation with corresponding adjustments.
- Conducts surprise cash count on petty cash fund, cash on hand, pre-issued checks, and jewelry inventory.
- Facilitates year-end inventory and prepare the final report on the result submitted by the team leaders.
- Checks and verifies pre-issued checks for encashment and fund transfer.
- Monitors and ensures strict compliance and implementation of existing rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Observes if company policies and guidelines have been complied.
- Act as reliever in the appraising function and assist in the accounting department if needed. Performs other duties that maybe assigned.