Back to Search Results
₱15,000 - 20,000 per month
2 to 4 Years
Tipolo, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 379557
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree.
- Should have at least 3 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Has the capacity to evaluate vendors, negotiate contracts and prepare reports.
- Should possess excellent research skills.
- Should be able to maintain professional relationships with vendors and contractors
- Should have a keen eye to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to follow specifications and is a good follower of rules and procedures.
- Has integrity and can be trustworthy.
- Be able to thoroughly research, source, and provide at least five different options to be presented to the management
- Be able to collate requirements and research on a supplier’s history and issues that may affect the project or the company
- Be able to make a comprehensive comparison of the options given based not only on price but also on quality, supplier reliability, and capability
- Upon receipt of order/delivery of service, be able to review the quality of the item/service given and use the assessment for future references
- Be able to do cost analyses
- Be able to negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers
- Be able to review opportunities to create business savings through the use of negotiation and procurement skills
- Ensure all documentary requirements are complete prior to any purchase or payment
- Be able to track and monitor all deliverables in an organized manner through the use of applications/systems
- Maintain an updated database of all suppliers
- Maintains pricing and transaction histories
- Coordinate with warehouse team to ensure accurate monitoring of stocks
- Build, maintain and manage supplier professional relationships and keep up good communications
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures, and other guidelines during supplier negotiations and contracts award process
- Be able to coordinate well with all departments with regards to their purchasing needs and needs for services