Back to Search Results
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Across SM City Cebu, Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
This Is an URGENT Job Vacancy
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379515
- Graduate of any course
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns.
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- With high attention to detail
- With Strong English writing skills with the ability to produce compelling copies.
- Has a background in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing software, SEO, among others
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem solver
- Excellent Planning skills
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Personal PC or laptop (at least Windows 7, Intel Core i3, and 8GB Ram)
- Has a stable DSL / Broadband / Fiber Internet connection with 5 Mbps Download and 3Mbps Upload
- Publishes ads on various online channels
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to track website statistics
- Publishes social media posts on the right platforms
- Observes online marketing trends and takes advantage of them
- Develop the right copy to increase conversion rates
- Competitive compensation from a stable Philippine company
- Government benefits (SSS, PhilHealth, Pag-IBIG) from day one
- Weekends off
- Day shift
- 100% HMO coverage upon regularization
- No work on Philippines national holidays
How to Apply