Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
SE Jayme St., Pakna-an, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 379502
- Must be a graduate of Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Food Science, Microbiology or any related course.
- With 3-5 years in Food Manufacturing Industry
- A good knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practices, preferably 21CFR Part 111, and food safety.
- Good understanding of quality testing within the food and beverage industry to include analytical, microbiological and sensory evaluation.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Basic computer knowledge/MS Office
- Leadership skills and ability to work in teams
- Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Supervise and direct quality assurance staff/auditors who are responsible for enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and other quality-related policies in order to meet product quality standards.
- Participate in sensory evaluation for new and existing products
- Review Production Batch Records and other manufacturing-related documents to verify compliance and record keeping for all mandated manufacturing processes, quality checks, testing, sampling, and sanitation activities.
- Audit quality control of raw materials, packaging components, labels, and finished products to ensure compliance with established specifications and regulatory standards.
- Follow up with implemented programs (GMPs, Good Hygiene Practices, HACCP, Allergen Control, Cleaning and Sanitation, Pest Control, Equipment Calibration, Organic Certification, etc.) to ensure compliance by all employees and other personnel in the manufacturing facility.
- Assist in the coordination of testing results involving finished products, raw materials, and packaging components and the appropriate release and hold programs associated with these materials.
- Assist in investigating and correcting quality-related issues (including customer complaints) through collaboration with other departments.
- Assist in the implementation of policies, operating procedures, quality systems and programs which ensure proper testing, evaluation, inspection, and technical support in order to meet product quality standards.
- Attend and participate in all appropriate meetings.
How to Apply