Back to Search Results
Team Leader for Operations
2 to 4 Years
OfficePartners 360, Inc.
Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 5
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 379413
- With at least 1-2 years of experience as a Team Leader, preferably with experience
- Knowledgeable in managing NPS or CSAT and AHTsu
- Should have finished at least 2 years in college or equivalent.
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
- Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Should have at least minimum Computers specs : i5 , 8GB RAM, Windows 10, with Webcam and Noise Cancelation Headset.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in accordance with organization policy and applicable legal requirements.
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved.
- Identify performance related issues, develop an action plan for improvement, implement corrective action, up to and including termination of employment
- Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator ("KPIs") and financial expectations.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the team they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate associates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates
- Provide subject matter expertise in handling escalated customer calls as needed.
- Conduct Team Meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information and as an open forum for input. Schedule and organize team activities
- Stay current on internal work processes, policies and procedures. Attend required manager development training.
- Do Root Cause Analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans / goals to improve
- Efficiently coach associates in meeting the metrics
- Manage team attrition
- Collaborate with the different support groups Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce to improve agent profiling and performance