Back to Search Results
Business Process Engineer
Managerial / Supervisory
Open to Work From Home
With business certificates
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 01, 2021
Job ID: 379308
- Execute the Process Management initiative as required for the continued successful governance across all departments and/or lines of business.
- Provide guidance and direction as needed in the execution of Process Management for less-tenured staff members.
- Document business processes, listing the specific aspects necessary for clarity.
- Develop an approach and framework for Business Process Modeling and Analysis.
- Identify & lead opportunities to streamline and improve operational procedures and processes between diverse organizations.
- Identify and own the resolution of any departmental issues that may prohibit process workflow, scheduling, and implementation.
- Bring up to Leadership as needed.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the company's organizational structure to the department level and understand the key relationships, roles, and responsibilities. Look for and initiate efforts to improve these relationships as they are available.
- Develop and lead change control procedures for the lifecycle management of our Business Processes.
- Measure, report, as well as drive the continuous improvement on Key Performance Metrics for Process Management.
- Work to achieve goals set to support the company's strategic priorities.
- Acquire personal and professional training to keep a solid understanding of how business processes can and will impact the company's overall strategy, to optimally lead and prioritize efforts!
- You'll get to work closely with the global team, so working hours would be significant 3 hours overlap the US time zone.
- Bachelor's degree or 7 years of relevant BPO work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in Process Management, Process Modeling, Analysis, and Streamlining.
- Six Sigma background is an advantage but not a requirement
- Consistent record of successful project management.
- High level of familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite or Google Workspace tools.
- Strong technical writing, verbal, organizational, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Interacting with B2B and B2C
- Track record of building and leading multi-functional teams as well as presenting information to multi-functional groups.
- Process-minded/system thinker
- Detail Oriented
- Commercial Awareness
- Creative thinking and excellent problem solving
- Excellent computer skills
- Negotiation skills
- Competitive Salary Package with HMO and PTO benefits after six (6) months of tenure.
- Life Insurance
- Remote Work or Working onsite
- Monday to Friday only and work schedule can be flexible
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
- Philippines based candidates only
- This is a managerial post, best for senior/experienced supervisors.
How to Apply