Back to Search Results
Apply as SEO Specialist! Get a chance to earn Competitive Salary + Allowances + Bonuses!
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 14, 2021
Job ID: 379270
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives.
To help customers achieve their online goals by delivering innovative, user friendly and intuitive, technology driven solutions to become the worlds most trusted and affordable online solutions provider, all backed by Best in World service.
Dreamscape Networks is Australia’s and Singapore’s #1 Domain and Website Hosting provider with a clear goal to be Australia’s and South East Asia’s #1 Online Solutions Provider. We are rapidly expanding into new high growth markets providing technology solutions to help our customers establish, build, maintain and grow their online presence. The Digital transformation is happening right now, so get on board!
- Assists with new SEO customer onboarding
- Works with SEO Specialists to efficiently deliver campaign objectives in a timely manner
- Reviews and monitors all communications to our customers
- Responds promptly and professionally to all phone and email inquiries
- Provides ongoing status updates as required to various stakeholders — Including SEO campaign progress, performance reports, and deliverables
- Adheres to the QA policies and procedures, ensuring a high-quality of service is provided to our customers
- Escalates urgent issues through the appropriate channels as required
- Creates macros on Zendesk tickets for all support requests, including accurate and detailed information
- Utilizes Simple SEO tool to help clients increase search engine rankings
- Supports SEO implementation: Onsite, offsite, technical, mobile and brand marketing
- Keeps an accurate record of client hours to make sure support does not go over or under the billable hours assigned to each customer per month
- Preferably a graduate of Information Technology, Marketing, Communication or Business course
- Must have 2-3+years’ experience in customer service role within a digital media, web design, domain, SEM or SEO
- Must have strong understanding in various disciplines of SEO
- Must have experience in SEO implementation
- Must have demonstrated competence with Trello, Harvest and other commercial project management packages
- Must have strong understanding in digital marketing space, particularly emerging trends and what they mean for advertisers
- Must have strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Must have excellent time management skills with an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong client-management and relationship building skills