A. QA Responsibilities
• Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues.
• Monitor all operations that affect quality.
• Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff.
• Review current standards and policies.
• Keep records of quality reports and relevant documentation.
• Ensure all legal standards are met.
• Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on site inspections.
B. QC Responsibilities
• Establish quality procedures, standard specifications for a company Collaborate with the purchasing manager to ensure materials from suppliers meet quality requirements
• Carry out research to identify ways to reduce waste and maximize resources
• Approve compliant products and reject defective ones
Maintain proper records of quality test, procedures, and standards
• Proven experience as QA/QC Manager
• Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance/control and standards .
• Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
• Outstanding communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
• Reliable and trustworthy
• BS in Business Administration or Engineering
• ISO Certification of Quality Control (ISO 9000)