Back to Search Results
Document Control Specialist
KH Compound, MEZ 1, Ibo, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 379132
We are a fast growing Company that meets the need of the future generation. Our business expertise lies in the manufacture of equipment that supports the production of LCD/LED and solar energy generation. Our operations headquarters is based in Texas, USA, with a strong Engineering and Marketing Team based in California, USA.
Is currently looking for:
- Monitor the day to day activities of Document Control personnel and ensures completion of assignments or activities using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Uses the Agile system in reproducing engineering/manufacturing documentation, such as drawings, bills of materials, parts lists specifications and engineering change orders.
- Implements and maintains the engineering change process in Agile.
- Ensures that master drawing files and history files are accurate and current and that effective control is maintained over drawings and other document records
- Ensures that documentation projects meet established quality standards and deadlines
- Coordinates the interaction between engineering, operations, and other departments to ensure appropriate changes are documented and controlled.
- Maintain documentation for external regulations or procedural guidelines such as ISO-9000 standards
- Train and evaluates Document Control personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Oversees Documentation good manufacturing practices, procedure and change authorization in accordance with company policies procedures.
- Receives predetermined work assignments from Engineering Services Manager that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
- Strong leadership, time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Engineering Document control and analysis
- Working knowledge of Engineering change and ISO standards requirements ∙ Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively with Engineering, Operations and other groups to ensure that site delivery and quality issues are met.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database software
- Working knowledge of Agile and Visual a plus
- Working knowledge of quick-turn, engineer-to-order environment
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years experience working in Document Control or Engineering Services environment.
- 5+ years Document Control experience in semiconductor capital equipment or related industry with Supervisory experience.