Back to Search Results
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
Krizia Bldg, Gorordo Compound, Kamputhaw, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 14, 2021
Job ID: 379073
- Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Review project proposals and plans and conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards.
- Completes technical studies and prepares cost estimates.
- Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, and sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan, scheduling changes, and recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information; recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Project requirements analysis
- Design skills
- Project management
- Process improvement
- Technical understanding
- Documentation skills
- Safety management
- CAD, CAD/CAM circuit design
- Bachelor's or Masterâ's of Science in Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or other related discipline required
- 2+ years of project experience working in the telecom, electronics, or construction industry required
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software, CAD preferred