Who is ResultsCX?
For three decades, ResultsCX has been a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty levels brands need to thrive and grow while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 30 locations and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), process automation, and our own Support Predict digital engagement software as a service (SaaS).
What does a Site Training Manager do?
The Training Manager works to ensure that Training needs are consistent within their region. The Training Manager is responsible for Site Level Trainers effectiveness related to serving client and site level needs/requirements.
In this role you will:
• Ensure that all training needs are consistently met at all assigned sites.
• Support the development and certification of Training Professionals by leading client- and Global required training.
• Use Results standard processes and methodology to evaluate learning effectiveness within assigned centers through a program of regular observation of Training Professionals and through reviewing their performance data.
• Provide reporting on training completion and performance.
• Work collaboratively with the Local Quality Performance Manager to develop training solutions and projects identified through evaluation, observation or other data gathering process.
• Attend regular team meetings as a member of the Training and Quality Organization, recommends improvements in processes and procedures.
• Conduct and attends regular meetings with site level training staff.
• Participate in client meetings and calibration sessions, monitors calls randomly to evaluate agent performance, as needed.
• Visit assigned sites for live training observations, inspection and validation of performance and successful execution of training processes.
• Lead or participate in other efforts as assigned by the Site Operations Director.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Training, Social Sciences, Organizational Behavior or related field. Extensive industry experience may be substituted for degree.
• A minimum of three years of successful experience leading training organizations.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• A well-developed understanding of Adult Learning Theories and generational strategies.
• The ability to lead teams and measure individual performance
• Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing).
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• The ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally.
• The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
• Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Project Management skills.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and / or authoring tools is highly desired but not a requirement.
• The ability to work in a normal office environment, housed within a Results facility and can travel as needed.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
• Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
• Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
• Healthcare Benefits
• Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.