Back to Search Results
Senior Team Leader for a Medical Account
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
10/F, i1 Bldg, Cebu IT Park, Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 378514
- Provide real-time support on assigned members so they’ll perform at their highest level.
- Provide statistical/performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining high quality work environment by constantly giving individual and group feedback.
- Prepare scorecards and communicate effectively with employees on warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to company policy and campaign standards.
- Assist managers with daily operation of the call center, including the development and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs. Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to process improvement.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Candidate must have least two (2) years of continuous senior team lead experience in a BPO company
- Medical account experience an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of call center operations
- Excellent presentation skills - ability to present ideas, concepts, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive and professional manner
- Excellent organizational, leadership, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to take instructions from management and ensure follow up
- Strong computer application skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point and others.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and managers of all levels
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and good judgment/problem solving skills when making decisions
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources
- Strong support skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work various schedules
- Willing to start ASAP
- Willing to work on-site if needed
How to Apply