Back to Search Results
Senior Helpdesk L2 Engineer
2 to 4 Years
Unit H, 19th Floor, ACC Tower, Bohol St., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 378358
- Deliver support to customers over the phone using a ticketing system, remote control and remote management tools.
- Continuously analyze complex server, network, application and PC issues for solutions.
- Address critical customer-impacting issues from inception to resolution using all of the resources of the company.
- Work with team to develop systematic process to better troubleshoot and identify root causes of issues.
- Specialize in the area of IT that our customers use and that utilizes your skillsets and strengths.
- 4 - 5 years overall technology experience in a technical support role.
- 2 - 3 years Level 2 technology support role.
- Configuration and Troubleshooting of LAN's, WANs, Firewall, and Wireless.
- MCITP / MCSA Certifications Preferred.
- Experience in a IT consulting company or Managed Service Provider environment is preferred.
- Outstanding customer-facing skills, and critical issue escalation/resolution.
- Technical expertise including strong understanding of networking, servers, security, storage and IT operations.
- Project Engineer Support Experience a Plus.
- SharePoint Development and Admin Experience a Plus.
- Degree in Technical Field, relevant certifications or compensating experience.
- Strong desktop OS skills Windows XP/Windows 7 Desktop Operating System.
- Strong Windows Server 2003/2008 Operating System and SBS 2003/2008/2011.
- Strong Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010 experience a plus.
- Strong general application knowledge in Office and other mainstream applications.
- Some VoIP experience a Plus.
- Experience with VMware and HyperV a Plus.
- Competency with PC, Server and peripheral hardware troubleshooting.
- Connectwise, Labtech, N-able experience a Plus.
- Bilingual English-Spanish a plus.
- Fixed Weekends off
- Following Regular Philippine Holidays
- 3-month Probationary period
- Ten (10) days Paid Time Off upon regularization
- One (1) day birthday leave on any day within employee’s birth month
- Php 5,000 Birthday Cash Gift
- HMO upon hiring with one free (1) dependent
- Quarterly Bonuses
How to Apply