Back to Search Results
Amazon Virtual Assistant
1 Year or Less
Open to Work From Home
Total vacancies for this job title : 5
Posted On: April 27, 2021
Job ID: 378347
- Creation of new listings in marketplaces on Amazon.
- Update and optimize listings across marketplaces including, but not limited to, detail page content, images, and backend keywords.
- Execute content and asset uploads as well as merchandising enhancements to brandâ€™s Amazon storefront.
- Audit listings content and assets to ensure consistency in detail page and compliance with Amazonâ€™s guidelines.
- Create and submit A+ Content and ensure that they are reflecting correctly on the detail page.
- Harvest keywords with highest SEO value using third-party KW research tools and Amazon reports
- Conduct accurate filtering and categorization to ensure proper targeting.
- Submit required documents in order for the brand to be registered in Amazon Brand Registry.
- Ensure unauthorized resellers and counterfeit products are reported and removed from the marketplaces including, but not limited to, Amazon, Walmart, and eBay, before risking the brandâ€™s reputation and losing revenue to deceptive sellers.
- Investigate and log cases with Amazon Support to fix issues related, but not limited, to listings/catalog, brand health, and account performance.
- Respond to, manage, and resolve high-impact incidents and escalations around product involving, but not limited to, authenticity (counterfeit, trademark, copyright) issues and inventory-related concerns.
- Extract, analyze, and understand various data sets related to the different areas of responsibility in the account.
- Generate sales data across all Amazon marketplaces to assess performance.
- Compare sales results from organic and sponsored activities.
- Provide recommendations to improve content and creative assets based on competitor research and market trends.
- Monitor relevant listing metrics and variables including, but not limited to, inventory and pricing data, to increase chances of winning the buy box.
- Process removal of unauthorized sellers linked to the detail page of the brandâ€™s ASINs
- Monitor negative reviews and feedback regularly to verify if all cases are answered and appropriate actions have been done. Ensure that issues observed and encountered are communicated immediately to the client.
- Request removal of negative feedback, especially Amazon-fulfilled orders, to maintain healthy account performance.
- Respond to positive and negative reviews to increase customer engagement for good after-sales services and lessen the negative impact on potential customers.
- Click helpful votes for positive reviews in order to push down negative ratings.
- Appeal to A-Z Guarantee claims and provide needed information.
- Respond to buyer messages within 24 hours.
- Raise cases with Amazon Support for issues that are negatively affecting the account health.
- Monitor and respond to Performance Notification emails.
- Monitor overall inventory performance including, but not limited to, inventory replenishment, stranded inventory, excess inventory, and IPI score.
- Ensure proper and accurate forecasting in order to avoid insufficient FBA inventory.
- Monitor FBA shipments and ensure all shipped items have been received in Amazon Fulfillment Centers.
- Investigate unfulfillable inventory and ensure that data presented is accurate.
- Provide recommendations for FBA replenishment.
- Process reconciliation if any discrepancy has been found in the number of shipped items as compared to the units received in Amazon Fulfillment Centers.
- Investigate and ensure FBA fees are accurate. Process reimbursements if any discrepancy has been found.
- Process reimbursements related to goods damaged in the Amazon Warehouse.
- Ad hoc tasks related to full account management in Amazon