Back to Search Results
With business certificates
10/F, i1 Bldg., Apas, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 378278
- Medical / Dental coverage (HMO)
- Cash incentives of (Php5,000) for successfully referring your friends and relatives to join EB/SVC
- Career development
- Life insurance program
- Vacation and family leave programs
- Annual salary increase based on performance
- Quarterly team outing
- Free flowing coffee and hot chocolate
- Family atmosphere
- Cozy sleeping lounge and canteen plus entertainment area
- Great offices in IT park with outdoor private terrace overlooking Cebu City
- Manage and improve day to-day call center operations by monitoring performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing actions plans, completing system audits and analyses, and managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Establish, develop, and maintain a continuous working relationship with the clients
- Develop and present proposals for business development
- Carry out complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement business solutions
- Ensure that client-specified goals and KPIs are met on a regular basis
- Monitor, track and evaluate Operations performance based on pre-determined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide personal ongoing support and feedback to Managers to ensure all client deliverables are met.
- In-charge with the administration of Contact Center Technology CRM, Dialer, Ticketing system etc.
- Coordinate with Campaign Managers to ensure that underperforming team members meet expectations through the creation and implementation of the Performance Improvement Plan.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to improve overall campaign performance by analyzing trends for opportunities to KPIs Service Level scores.
- Ensure agent training programs are successfully implemented and achieve client and internal performance standards
- Assist Human Resources /Recruitment department in the recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
- Highly involved during the onboarding of new campaigns.
- Effectively utilize tools to monitor and improve campaign performance by analyzing data and trends
- Establish work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives
- Monitor Performance Incentive Programs
- Effectively coach and manage Campaign Managers and Team Leaders
- Identify and implement necessary changes in scripting, process, personnel, training, and monitoring.
- Conduct weekly and monthly assessment and evaluation
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- At least 5 years experience as an Operations Manager in the BPO industry; or equivalent
- Bachelors degree preferably in Business, Engineering, or any related field.
- Effective client management
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent decision making skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others by providing constructive feedback
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with strong emphasis on Excel
- Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
How to Apply