Back to Search Results
Analyst, Purchase to Pay (Night Shift)
1 Year or Less
Mercedes-Benz Group Services Phils., Inc.
With business certificates
10/F Mercedes-Benz Tower, Mindanao Ave., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 06, 2021
Job ID: 378054
- Perform assigned tasks in quality and time and support their responsible in his/her functions.
- Creation of payment proposals for standard and urgent (3rd party vendors, employees and affiliated vendors)
- Performance of the control checks and manual checks for the proposals
- Performance of the necessary changes within the proposals
- Daily business operations, transactional operations, posting and other accounting tasks and process;
- Execution of payment run
- Sends remittance advice for vendors
- Creates and close proposal and run tickets
- Process urgent payment requests tickets
- Execution of diverse accounting activities and clearing of diverse accounts:
- Clearing of bank transitory accounts for AP (payment proposals, direct debits, manual payments)
- Creation of entries for manual payments and direct debits
- Communication and coordination to AP & GL Team to some of the unidentified items for clearing
- Closing tickets for manual payment requests
- Identify and communicate to responsible parties necessary process updates. Participate in process documentation and participate in knowledge exchange according to set standards.
- Degree in business administration or similar degree (lower educational levels will be taken into consideration in case accounting experience for at least 2 years was provided)
- Experienced in Excel (Knowledge, experience and application)
- Experienced in Office Tools (Knowledge, experience and application of MS Office tools, other project tools, Visio)
- Knowledge in web-based tools.
- Basic knowledge on accounting systems (SAP).
- Knowledge the entire accounting process and the interdependencies with other accounting processes
- Theoretical knowledge in customer orientation (Ability to meet customer demands without bringing the company into disadvantage)
- Ability for teamwork and communication skills with colleagues and supervisor.
- Communication skills for operational purposes (other SSC areas and the MPCs)
- Quality-minded professional and high self-demanding approach for daily work tasks fulfillment.
- Experience will be appreciated for higher levels: 1-3 years experience in Accounting/Finance/SSC
- Willing to work at night with 8PM – 5AM shift.