Back to Search Results
Be our Web Consultant! Earn Competitive Salary+Allowances+ Bonuses! Apply Now!
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
11th Floor, PHILAM Building, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 378033
Providing simple, innovative and affordable online solutions that change lives
- Genuine – The Company believes that one of the most important lessons in life and business is the need to be authentic and honest.
- Relentless – The Company is composed of a young and dynamic workforce with a high level of energy and motivation to work beyond the extra mile.
- Passion – Dreamscape Networks operates with utmost passion and commitment to continuously serve its customers.
- Excellence – The Company promotes a culture of excellent and commitment to continuously serve its customer.
- Fun – Dreamscape Networks celebrates every successful milestone it achieves with togetherness as a company. It fosters a productive environment of working while having fun.
- Functions as the point person for clients, project team members, and other stakeholders, providing timely and accurate updates with regard to project statuses, milestones, and deliverables
- Provides pre-project inquiry assistance and post-project assistance to customers
- Creates and updates statement of work for our web design offerings based on customer requirements
- Assists customers in purchasing the recommended product/service that they require
- Works collaboratively with the Sales Team to on board and to integrate new clients and develops existing client relationships
- Establishes rapport with clients by ensuring projects are delivered within scope, requirements, and schedule
- Identifies issues with existing tools and processes, and suggests solutions in appropriate channels
- Ensures all information are up to date by maintaining and updating statuses across all of our tools/systems
- Communicates with the customer in the most understandable and composed manner and resolves promptly any issues raised by them
- Develops a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Helps with customer inquiries, logo and web projects through email, phone, online presentations or screen-share
- Ensures the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Keeps current clients satisfied and delivers exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitors and analyses customer’s usage of our product
- Accommodates any ad hoc requests from clients and provides consultations when and where necessary
- Answers customer queries on all Domains information
- Assists clients on email set-up
- Schedules appointments with clients to chase or complete contents for the website
- Carries out all welcome calls for the website
- Completes all hot transfer consultations from Sales team
- Coordinates with clients from the start until completion of the website
- Must have at least completed 2 years in College, preferably in Marketing , Computer or Business related course
- Must have at least one (1) year experience in project management or client facing role
- Preferably with UK client experience
- Preferably with Web Hosting, Web Designing, Software Development, marketing background
- Must have deep understanding of design/architecture, gestalt principles and user psychology
- Must have a thorough grasp of the entire product development process, from problemsolving to detailed UI, visual design and development
- Must have a proven track record turning metrics and research findings into clear design changes that improves user experience
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent time and project management skills
- Must have the ability to work on tight deadlines
- Preferably has experience creating workflows/process maps