We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX/UI Developer working Day Shift from home (60% WFH even after quarantine)
When you Join Valhalla, you'll enjoy the following benefits:
*Highly competitive salary paid 2 times per month (on time)
*HMO after 6 months
*Profit sharing bonus pool share every quarter
*Annual salary reviews and increases
*Free food and coffee
*Team building and company outings
*Laid-back, relaxed and fun environment with a mix of office and WFH
*Fun projects that provide learning
*Access to books and courses to help you learn anything you want
*Unlimited access to Gym, Sauna, and Pool
*Toastmasters subsidy (3k every 6 months)
*Paid Leave Program
Are you eager to keep learning new skills?
Do you value self-growth and development?
Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule and a fun culture?
Are you self-responsible and someone who honors your commitments?
If the answer is YES, then we need someone like YOU!
We are looking for Senior UX/UI Developer/Designer
- You live in Cebu
- If not from Cebu; you are willing to relocate
- You love coding
- You love learning and you are always working hard on making yourself better
- You like helping others
- You work hard to do great work, but you are also willing to make mistakes
1. You have at least 4+ years of professional experience in software development and UI Design.
- Experience in user-centered design with hands-on experience throughout the process, from user research to developing prototypes and collaborating on implementation.
- Understanding of Design systems, information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of SOLID design principles
4. A Behance or Dribble profile we can review is desired.
5. Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes (e.g. Invision, Adobe XD, Figma, Marvel).
6. Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
7. Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
Bonus points for:
1. A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users, showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
2. Experience with React.js
3. Experience with Webpack and/or Gulp.js
1. Creating tools and processes designed to increase user satisfaction.
2. Providing support to internal and external stakeholders on multiple platforms.
3. Designing tools and processes for managing infrastructure.
4. Documentation of product and systems for both internal stakeholders and end users (where appropriate)
5. Assist with product design & architecture where required with rest of the engineering team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Work with international clients to build software applications that digitally revolutionize businesses.
2. Work with small teams and supporting each other as you continue writing clean and reliable codes.
3. Refactor and debug programs.
4. Work with multiple languages and continuously learn the dynamics of different tech stacks.
5. Deliver promptly on any given tasks, projects or other requirements set by the manager.
6. Help the company grow and improve by putting in your dedication, initiative and unique ideas.
Salary Range is: Php 80,000-120,000 per month (depending on experience)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Valhalla is a tribe of like-minded people who like to solve problems with technology. We are people who believe that we can use technology and businesses to solve human problems but only if we prioritize humans!
We have built a culture we are very proud of by attracting people who share our hierarchy of values. We all live by similar values; especially these 4:
We all are obsessed with endless learning, growth and personal improvement and we take personal ownership of it
Energy & Full Engagement -
We are each committed to maintaining high levels of positive energy and being fully present in everything we do. We choose to show up as our best selves.
Comradery & Fellowship
We all thrive best when we are surrounded by people who share our values and who have our backs.
We each IDENTIFY as people who simply SAY what we do, and DO what we say.
Why join us:
If you want to continue to make progress in life by learning, getting new experiences and being around highly knowledgeable, helpful people, this is the place for you.
We are a human-centric tribe of people highly committed to solving problems for other humans through business and innovation. However, it is our tribe that we focus on first and foremost as we can solve many more problems in amazing ways with happy, healthy people who are always learning and growing.