Back to Search Results
Communication and Fundraising Coordinator
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
Samjung Building, Nasipit Road, Talamban, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 377885
- Increase the visibility and push a positive image of PN and PN Phil and give a clear understanding of PN's strategy, mission and key messages (internally and externally)
- Keep track and diligently follow PN Global Communication Plan in coordination with PN ERO Manager, Country Rep. and PNA Comms Manager
- Support in developing activity collaterals and participation in other team's activities.
- Support fundraising prospection activities and provide regular reports on the status of the project for proposals and grant reports and with the support of the External Relations Manager.
- Communication Strategy
- Contribute & Implement our strategy.
- Contribute new ideas to increase our visibility of PN.
- Internal communication
- Participate in knowledge management (update our drives and tools) to share appropriate content and tools with the rest of PN communication teams.
- Cover success stories of PN Alumni for the Wall of Fame and reporting purposes.
- Update organizational chart, partners wall and students walls.
- Implementation of alumni docuseries and regular social media post
- Documentation of all activities in PN through photos, videos, and articles. 2
- External communication = Offline & Online
- Contribute to internal and external newsletters
- Contribute to our social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube
- Contribute to the production of the Global Annual Report
- Create various communication tools (leaflets, posters, videos, etc.)
- Organize, maintain and manage contact lists using SalesForce.
- Produces compiles and disseminates PN Philippines project related information and reports
- Write reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding with the support of the External Relations Manager through project proposals
- Ensure that fundraising activities are known to target participants and take charge of visibility materials during fundraising activities such as but not limited to PN booth, banner, flyers, etc.
- At least 4 years college graduate, preferably Mass Communication
- At least 1-year professional experience in communications or journalism, photo editing, and video making. Fresh graduates are also welcome.
- Excellent English writing skills with the ability to produce concise and creative bids
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of social media management
- Good knowledge in communication and design tools is a plus (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign, Premier)
- Basic knowledge in Google Suite tools and Microsoft Office
- Very good organizational skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize own workload with minimum supervision
- Six (6) months probationary with the possibility of a regular local contract
- Government-mandated benefits
- Committed to work in an NGO set-up
- Able to adapt to a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
How to Apply