Back to Search Results
Asst. Engineering Manager- Luzon Area
Managerial / Supervisory
With business certificates
3rd floor, FCB Building, A.C. Cortes, Tabok, Mandaue City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 377784
- Preferably a graduate of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
- At least five (5) years managerial experience in project management involving construction, installation and commissioning of facilities and equipment preferably in a piped water supply company.
- Knowledgeable in the implementation of computerized project management software.
- Proficient in oral and written English communications
- Excellent in interpersonal skills.
- Willing to assign in Luzon
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests, analyzing and synthesizing data, maintaining control charts, determining root causes, preparing bid specifications.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information, researching, analyzing, adapting and modifying engineering techniques, recommendation solutions, resolving design, integration issues, developing specifications and safety standards.
- Verifies engineering applications by conducting tests and inspections, building and analyzing model and simulations, conducting laboratory experiments and measurements.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information.
- Prepare engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends, entering data and generating reports and presentations, reporting calculations.