Back to Search Results
Managerial / Supervisory
Brooks Software Development Services
With business certificates
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 377780
- This position is temporarily WFH set-up until further notice. This will be Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Must have own Computer and stable internet connection.
- Please include a copy of your resume/CV and the expected rate in your response.
- Committed to the MVP.dev vision and core values.
- Smart communicator.
- Empower their teams to encourage personal growth.
- Delegate responsibility and oversee numerous projects at the same time to ensure they are delivered on time and under budget.
- Deep understanding and awareness of our customers, our markets, and no code platforms and socialize opportunities to the executive team.
- Overseeing technical projects in alignment with organizational goals
- Directing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes
- Manage a skilled and multidisciplinary team with a drive to deliver value and succeed to our clients
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely manner.
- Oversee daily activities of all teams and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Ensure that teams maintain high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Learn the Bubble.io no code platform.
- Leading efforts to improve IT processes
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Highly motivated, technical, and passionate about collaborating with others.
- A team player who is open-minded, proactive, and process driven.
- Can multi-task effectively.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related field.
- With at least 4 years of managing development teams and 10 years of overall technical experience.
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment
- Focused on results and a “get it done” attitude
- Will to go above and beyond when required and find unique ways to solve challenges
How to Apply