Back to Search Results
Senior Fraud Strategy Analyst
2 to 4 Years
WorldRemit Service Company Limited (Philippines)
With business certificates
6F Tech Tower, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 3
Posted On: May 10, 2021
Job ID: 377691
- Work with a variety of technologies to retrieve and analyse transactional data, monitor fraud threats and identify fraudulent transactions and patterns.
- Produce actionable insights that consider fraud exposure, unauthorised transactions, fraud risks and vulnerabilities.
- Measure the performance of our Transaction Monitoring and Machine learning engines.
- Recommend, implement and manage Transaction Monitoring Engine rules.
- Contribute to the continued improvements of our wider Fraud Prevention infrastructure.
- Define and monitor key Fraud Prevention and Fraud Loss metrics and provide periodic reports and analysis.
- Liaise with other parts of the business such as Compliance, Customer Support and Operations.
- Engage with senior stakeholders to ensure the Fraud Strategy team supports company decisions and processes.
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- Excellent SQL skills and accustomed to handling complex data structures from multiple sources and producing findings in Excel. Experience with Tableau and Python is desirable.
- Ideally, 2-3 years of Fraud Prevention experience and experience with decisioning systems in an eCommerce or financial environment.
- Prior trend analysis with translation into effective strategies.
- Lead fraud prevention and detection optimisation.
- Problem-solving skills. A proven track record of an innovative mindset and an ability to take on loosely defined problems and translate complex thinking into practical application.
- Agile outlook. In a growing business you need to be excited about change, new products, tools, frameworks and process changes.
- Self-starter attitude with strong commercial acumen.
- Stakeholder management. The team works with nearly every part of the business on a multitude of projects.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health Insurance on day one (1 free dependent)
- Group Life & Accident Insurance
- 105 days Maternity Leave (7 days can be allocated to the father)
- 15 days Vacation Leave (convertible to cash)
- 5 days Sick Leave (convertible to cash)
- Free food and hot drinks when onsite