Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring for Workforce Analyst
1 Year or Less
With Business Certificates
Established in 1997
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: July 23, 2021
Job ID: 377689
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SYKES
SYKES is the best company where you can work, learn and grow. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, provide various learning, development and mentoring opportunities and put programs in place to promote career growth. As a multinational digital marketing and customer service global outsourcer, we partner with Global 2000 companies.
That means that you get to work with the world's biggest brands and industry leaders! Here are some of the other benefits of working in SYKES:
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
SYKES has been in the Philippines for more than 20 years and is considered the country's first multinational contact center!
*The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
SYKES ASIA CEBU is looking for
Earn competitive salary and great benefits!
- Plays a pivotal role in employee development through peer-to-peer coaching, counseling, mentoring, training, and in helping to create a work environment conducive to personal growth and employee satisfaction
- Provides accurate, timely, and professionally written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis to develop action plans.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of all required databases to ensure reporting is accurate and includes the appropriate data to drive the desired results.
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 1 year Workforce Analyst experience in a BPO setting
- With background in forecasting and scheduling
- Excellent English communications skills
- Advanced excel skills
How to Apply
Apply now by sending your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate: Mynimo - “Urgent Hiring for Workforce Analyst" in the subject line.