Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring for Financial Analyst
2 to 4 Years
With business certificates
G/F Synergis IT Center F. Cabahug St., Mabolo, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 07, 2021
Job ID: 377688
- Competitive salary, account-specific benefits and performance incentives
- Night differential and night shift allowances
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) for you, even during probationary period, and your qualified dependents
- Life Insurance
- Cool office spaces and employee-centric facilities
- Accessible locations
- Mentoring and development programs for career growth opportunities
- Exclusive discounts in partner establishments
- Company-sponsored interest clubs
- Employee engagement activities
- Volunteer programs
- Perform analysis of transportation costs (domestic freight) with appropriate commentary and insights, in order to understand behavior of cost drivers, variation of actual costs against budget/forecasts and ensure adequacy of controls in ANZ entities and locations.
- Perform balance sheet and accrual reconciliations related to transportation for action on under/over accruals.
- Audit transport supplier invoicing for accuracy as per contractual terms.
- Review existing supply chain planning models to understand the future requirements and their impact on transportation costs.
- Act as a business partner to the relevant cost center managers, in support of decision making preparation of business cases and finance analysis.
- Participate and support the delivery of rolling monthly forecasts, quarterly reviews, and annual budgeting.
- Prepare monthly reporting, including all supporting commentary as required to explain the transportation cost behavior and variations.
- 3-5 years relevant Financial Analytical experience. CPA not required
- Experience in using ERP systems (SAP is an advantage)
- Preferably with experience in transportation and supply chain environment
- Has experience in Audit or a similar role in the industry
- Accuracy driven and has analytical mindset
- Excellent English communication skills
- Has experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik, Power BI, TM1, Tableau
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
How to Apply