TECHNICAL WRITER / CONTENT WRITER
WORK FROM HOME ENGAGEMENT
START AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
PHP25,000 – PHP40,000 MONTHLY SALARY
We are looking for Technical Writers / Content Editors with an extensive experience in different style of writing and editing to support our growing business program. The candidate must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Edit, proof-read, and improve technical documents that have been translated by human or machine. The job requires an expert level of English, the ability to perform research on various topics, and the ability to learn independently. Candidates must also be able to self organize, work well in a team environment, and meet strict deadlines.
• Edit, proof-read, and improve client documentation.
• Work together with translators to ensure accuracy of edits.
• Ensure content adheres to client’s style guidelines.
• Ensure grammar, punctuation, and content is correct.
• Ensure the clarity and quality of the content.
• Ensure documentation meets publishing deadlines.
• May also include editing for non-technical content, such as marketing and pre-sales materials.
• Bachelor's degree or higher, preferred majors: technical communication, technical writing, computer science, science & engineering and language.
• English Language skills: native level and/or language degree holder.
• Strong logical thinking skills and attention to detail.
• Intermediate Chinese reading skill is desirable but not essential.
• Able to communicate ideas and thoughts in an organized manner.
• 1-3 years of experience in the technology industry, or a degree in technical communication, technical writing, computer science, science & engineering.
• At least 2 years of writing/editing experience in the past 3 years.
• Able to edit 800 - 1000 words per hour.
• Strong understanding of computing concepts, or strong desire to research and study new knowledge.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Commerce or equivalent.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Office.
• 15 Full-Time position(s) available.