Back to Search Results
Accounting Services Associate II, Services Accounting
1 Year or Less
With business certificates
Skyrise Alpha, Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 04, 2021
Job ID: 377637
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Developed skillsets in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how teams integrate and work best together to support achievement of company goals.
- Impacts team through the quality of the services and instruction provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Works with moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Self-manages workload and timelines.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems without supervisory approval.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Examines and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements, and reports.
- Maintains accounting and financial records, including general ledger, regulatory, and management reports.
- Conducts extensive research regarding the impact of financial statements from potential changes to accounting rules.
- Develops, implements, and communicates new processes to comply with changing accounting standards.
- Provides accounting guidance related to proposed transactions to ensure conformity.
- Prepares records, pays vendor invoices, and responds to vendor inquires.
- Develops, directs, plans, and evaluates accounts payable policies and procedures.
- May process employee expenses reimbursement requests.
- Prepares, verifies, and reports accounts payable/receivable transactions.
- Prepares analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
- Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed.
- May prepare and deliver low-volume customer billing and respond to resulting queries.
- May be responsible for low-volume customer billing, including preparation, delivery and responding to resulting queries.
- Analyzes capital budget requests.
- Creates continuous and sustainable cost reduction or management programs to enhance profitability.
- Understands fixed and variable unit expenses and reviews for possible cost-saving opportunities.
- Produces expense analyses to understand an organization’s expense base.
- Monitors expense control and reduction.
- Produces progress reports and presentations for management and external stakeholders.
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional and organization policies.
- Prepares consolidation journal entries, eliminates inter-company transactions, and consolidates divisional and subsidiary financial accounts.
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects.
- Disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes, and employee benefit payments.
- Evaluates current systems to recommend and develop operating efficiency improvements.
- Monitors to ensure proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
- Prepares payroll expenditure reports.
- Performs record keeping and maintenance of shareholder accounts, payment of dividends, and tax reporting.
- Responds to shareholder inquiries.
- Performs detailed review, design, development and implementation of accounting and documentation systems and procedures.
- Coordinates tagging financial statements for regulatory reporting.
- Applies standard taxonomies and creates customized taxonomies for financial statements, footnotes, and financial statement schedules.
- Reviews and documents XBRL data tagging to ensure consistency and accurate financial reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards