Back to Search Results
Microsoft Azure Specialist
1 Year or Less
Unit H, 19th Floor, ACC Tower, Bohol St., Cebu Business Park, Luz, Cebu City, Cebu
Posted On: May 05, 2021
Job ID: 377568
- Maintain a relevant technical understanding of Microsoft infrastructure solutions including Azure, Office 365, and Windows Server
- Design and deploy all aspects of Azure infrastructure technologies and topologies
- Migrate and deploy various workloads to Azure
- Perform reporting for Azure spending, resource usage and suggestions
- Configure and troubleshoot cloud, virtual, and physical hardware, and software systems
- Azure firewall configuration
- Work with management, department leads, and other staff to ensure that IT Operations is proactively improving our business
- Manage enterprise grade firewalls
- Configure IKEv2 IPsec VPN's
- Evaluate and suggest IT solutions that ensure our client stays on the cutting edge of technologies that support the business and industry
- Incorporate tools, technologies, techniques, and design patterns to create maintainable, scalable, high-performance database solutions.
- Design, implement and maintain code in development, test, and production environments and design solutions to support systematic promotion between environments.
- Perform work of high difficulty in writing, modifying, tuning, and debugging database indexes, queries, stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, and other database entities.
- Perform SQL Server administration activities including backup, restore, DBCC commands, and indexing.
- Automate complex processes with SQL Agent jobs and PowerShell scripting.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot permissions schemas using advanced security concepts such as proxies and impersonation.
- Develop and maintain documentation on the SQL Servers, Automated Jobs, and procedures
- Collaborate with project managers and business analysts to develop solutions that meet client business requirements.
- Follow project specifications and corporate coding standards and policies.
- Manage code in a source control system.
- Stay current with relevant tools and technologies
- Assist with code reviews
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Ability to react quickly to high priority and critical issues that affect internal and external users and resolve the issue without support from other staff
- Microsoft Azure platform certifications
- Firewall and Security principals
- Windows Desktop and Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2019
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services Must Haves:
- Expertise in several Azure services
- Understanding of the majority of ways of how azure ties together and works
- Understanding Azure billing, Azure Cost analysis and the different datacenters benefit
- Azure automation tools
- Understanding basic networking, and understanding basic network security practices
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field or relevant work experience
- PowerShell v5+ experience
- Next Gen firewalls
- Ability to work well within deadline-oriented development structure
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Strong technical abilities and desire to learn new things
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill, teamwork, and customer service skills
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Certifications preferred
- Fixed Weekends off
- Following Regular Philippine Holidays
- 3-month Probationary period
- Ten (10) days Paid Time Off upon regularization
- One (1) day birthday leave on any day within employee’s birth month
- Php 5,000 Birthday Cash Gift
- HMO upon hiring with one free (1) dependent
- Quarterly Bonuses
How to Apply