Back to Search Results
Marketing Executive (Sleep and I&I)
2 to 4 Years
Plaridel St., Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 03, 2021
Job ID: 377549
RGC Foam Group is today’s largest manufacturer of commercial and automotive polyurethane foam products in the country. Through world-class manufacturing practices and a strong culture of excellence, RGC Foam Group has become the most dominant player in the local foam industry and one of the leading foam-makers in Southeast Asia.
MULTIMAX INDUSTRIES CORPORATION., a member of the RGC Group of Companies, seeks highly competent applicants for the following position:
- Assist in the brand’s day to day operational activities including monitoring of brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Build productive working relationship with Customer Service, Regional Category teams, Finance and Supply Chain to manage brand’s day to day operations.
- Assists in the development of the Brand Marketing plan by developing an understanding of the drivers of brand growth and brand health and identifying key issues and opportunities.
- Assists in the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with brand key vision and brand vision plan including communication strategies.
- Accountable for the analysis of brand performance and brand health by constantly evaluating performance of national support activities and in-store implementation against measurable objectives (scorecard and brand quarterly tracker). This includes the monitoring of progress against key trial and awareness measures quality of in-store support distribution and availability per channel.
- Identifies solution and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
- Delivers specific brand projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- At least five (3) years experience in the field of Marketing
- Excellent leadership and people skills
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Good knowledge of market research techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent budget and financial management skills
- Health Maintenance Organization (Medicard)
- Annual Physical Examination
- Yearly conversion of unused leave credits
- Mid-year performance evaluation bonus yearly through GPA
- Entitled to yearly salary increase
- Sponsored company events and activities
- Company Uniforms
- Free parking
- Learning & Growth (Trainings)
- Employee engagement activities
- Health & Fitness (Use of mini-gyrn and free zurnba lessons)
- Special employee discounts on products
How to Apply