Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring! Senior PHP and WordPress Developer (Home Based)
Open to Work From Home
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 16, 2021
Job ID: 377473
- Balanced - We create and maintain a healthy work-life balance, contributing to society, and demonstrating social responsibility
- Lead - We take care of the business and clients as if they were our own, we are empowered to lead and make decisions
- Accountability - We understand the ultimate goal and being free to creatively problem-solve in order to get there, and committing to great service and performance
- Zeal - We have fun and find passion in our work, and seek to freely speak our mind.
- Excellence - We practice teamwork as we strive to be the best, in order to provide quality service for our clients.
- Expert at developing using WordPress standards, creating custom WordPress plugins, and intimate understanding of Custom Post Types and WP hooks work.
- Knowledgeable in tracing and modifying (when necessary) third party WordPress plugins.
- Hands-on experience with third party integrations and mobile first responsive design implementations.
- Understanding in using Linux, Ubuntu command line tools, Elementor and Astra Theme is an advantage
- Understanding of RESTful Web Services technologies such as JSON, SOAP, and HTTP.
- Quality-focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Works both independently and with other developers and has the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Experience drafting functional specifications and coding WordPress themes.
- Writes well-documented code.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal and able to address difficult concepts to intended audiences.
- Customer focused. Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment interacting with multiple clients efficiently and able to provide assistance while maintaining a professional and friendly approach.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Thrive in team environments, and enjoy getting things done.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness (commitment) to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Must be methodical and detail-oriented. Should be able to walk through processes step-by-step, and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Daily scrum meeting Mon to Fri at 8:30am to 9:30am
- Time tracker - Toggle
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive schemes.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home - you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and internet connection, and a place where you can work uninterrupted.
- Monthly internet allowance
- Strictly observes national Philippine holidays