Back to Search Results
Urgent Hiring! Ecommerce Project Manager (Home Based)
2 to 4 Years
Open to Work From Home
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: April 16, 2021
Job ID: 377472
- Balanced - We create and maintain a healthy work-life balance, contributing to society, and demonstrating social responsibility
- Lead - We take care of the business and clients as if they were our own, we are empowered to lead and make decisions
- Accountability - We understand the ultimate goal and being free to creatively problem-solve in order to get there, and committing to great service and performance
- Zeal - We have fun and find passion in our work, and seek to freely speak our mind.
- Excellence - We practice teamwork as we strive to be the best, in order to provide quality service for our clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related field
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role is required for this position and in web development company
- Well-versed in WordPress web design/development (WooCommerce is a plus)
- Hands-on experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in Project Management with deep market knowledge.
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal and able to address difficult concepts to intended audiences.
- Teamplayer with excellent leadership skills. Able to provide training, workshops and guidance to the team.
- Customer focused. Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment interacting with multiple clients efficiently and able to provide assistance while maintaining a professional and friendly approach.
- Must be methodical and detail-oriented. Should be able to walk through processes step-by-step, and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills: Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights. Evaluates the costs and benefits of solutions, and solves complex business problems.
- Strategic thinking/visioning: Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through the comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Initiative: Able to know when to stop when needed. If at some point, the results of current efforts do not meet the expectations, you must be able to identify that point and act accordingly.
- Flexibility/adaptability: Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive schemes.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home - you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and a reliable internet connection, and a place where you can work uninterrupted.
- 10 days paid annual leave.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Strictly observes national Philippine holidays.