Back to Search Results
Urgent hiring! Junior Front-end WordPress Developer (Home Based)
Open to Work From Home
Total vacancies for this job title : 1
Posted On: May 14, 2021
Job ID: 377471
- Balanced - We create and maintain a healthy work-life balance, contributing to society, and demonstrating social responsibility
- Lead - We take care of the business and clients as if they were our own, we are empowered to lead and make decisions
- Accountability - We understand the ultimate goal and being free to creatively problem-solve in order to get there, and committing to great service and performance
- Zeal - We have fun and find passion in our work, and seek to freely speak our mind.
- Excellence - We practice teamwork as we strive to be the best, in order to provide quality service for our clients.
- WordPress Development. 1+ year of front-end development experience with strong understanding of WordPress core and WordPress development standards. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Technologies: Experience in HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design, and Foundation - but not limited to.
- QA Methodologies. Knowledge of concepts and methodologies of QA.
- Quality-focused with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to be a team player and grow as the needs of the business grow.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Works both independently and with others and has the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
- Work ethic. Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done. Has a track record of working hard.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Flexibility/ adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive schemes.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home - you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and a reliable internet connection, and a place where you can work uninterrupted.
- 10 days paid annual leave.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Strictly observes national Philippine holidays.