ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Life Prolong Natural Supplements, Inc. was established in July 2004. It is a dynamic company under the umbrella of Antonio Lopez - Aldeguer Group of Companies (ALAGC), primarily involved in the distribution of food supplements and herbal drug products in the Philippines. We are committed in promoting products for optimum health and wellness. We are focused in marketing the products: Fungisol, Fun.G Antibacterial Soap and Xugatrol Food Supplement with approved certification by the Food and Drug Administration. Known to have a product of high quality and effectiveness, Life Prolong successfully penetrated the market, covering major cities and regions in the Philippines. The company is now venturing to new opportunities in line with the Cosmetics, Agrivet and Pet Store products to maximize the service to individuals who engaged themselves in beauty & wellness, and as well as in raising hogs, game fowls, and pets. We are currently introducing, Fun.G White Soap & Lotion, Fun.G Tawas Spray, Stick, Roll-on and Powder, AZU Dog Food and Super A Dog Food in the market.
We are committed to work hand in hand to deliver the best healthcare products in every home.
To enriched the lives of every individual with the best healthcare products thus achieving the fullness and enjoyment of every life.
WHAT WE DO
Life Prolong Natural Supplements Inc. seeks to deliver high-end health products to every Filipino through importation. These FDA approved products are then distributed to our trusted Pharmacies and Supermarkets thus ensuring easy access for a viable healthy lifestyle. We also market the products to be known to the consumers. All the more, we do not only commit to providing easy access but as well as help them secure economical products. We, at Life Prolong Natural Supplements Inc, believe that a healthy lifestyle should not come with a high price but it is in choosing the right products with quality.
IMMEDIATE HIRING - AGRIVET COORDINATOR for CAMANAVA!
SALARY: Php 14,000 – Php 18,000
• Must have experience in Sales and Marketing
• Graduate in any Business Course
• Must know how to negotiate and open accounts
• Must know how to drive two- or four-wheel vehicle and has a driver’s license
• Must have own motorcycle
• Preferably with managerial or supervisory experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle Agrivet Accounts in CAMANAVA area
• Open New Accounts in Agrivet, Pet Stores, and Vet Clinics
• Assists in the delivery of products
• Suggests and implement Marketing Support
APPLY, GET HIRED, AND ENJOY THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
• Career growth and Competitive Compensation based on performance
• Company allowances (Transportation Allowance and others)
• Complete benefits package (SSS, PAG-IBIG, PhilHealth)
• 15 days annual incentive leave (after 1 year of employment)
• Maternity, Paternity, and Solo Parent Leave